Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Dinner

Photo from Living Light Blog

I love cooking on the weekend. Starting Friday a good dinner and then a relaxed Saturday and a big Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. Usually on Sundays we a big breakfast of eggs & toast, pancakes (love Pioneer Woman's recipe), sour cream waffles, dutch babies, or something I cooked up from one recipe or another.

Then for dinner, which we usually eat around 3pm, and usually a big pasta dish, pot roast, chicken pot pie, the list is long.

This Friday, I'm going to try Rachael Ray's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Pasta Bake.  Looks like an interesting tweak on traditional pasta bakes that I'll pair with salad and fruit. The recipe was posted on Pinterest by a blogger. Here's the link and I'll let you know how it taste! Recipe Link

No comments:

Post a Comment