Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blender!

I love my immersion blender.  I mean love, love, love. In the past, I have burned through several traditional benders. Some the motor went up in smoke, others I've dropped the glass vessel and all I had left was the base. I've tried Cuisinart-style blender/mixers, I've tried plastic blenders. All to no avail.

Now, I have this handy immersion blender that works so easily, cleans like a dream, and is inexpensive. I use it for my morning smoothies since it fits perfectly in my cup/straw combo.  I use it for my pumpkin soup recipe (it can be used for any recipe that needs blending). It is so much safer than transferring hot liquid into a blender and then worrying over the heat popping the lid off.  I also love it when I make my Dutch Baby. Really, anything that needs to be blended works!

What is your kitchen go-to-tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment