Monday, May 20, 2013

Biscuits!

I love bread, biscuits, biscotti, pasta, carbs!  I found this great biscuit recipe on Pinterest and I have made it so many times. Each time I do, they disappear fast.

I have even used them for strawberry shortcake and the are so light and fluffy, they are perfect for theMonster Mama
From Monster Mama
dessert. Of course I can't find the original pin, but I did find the recipe at

Biscuits
2 cups of Bisquick
1/2 cup of sour cream ( I use lite sour cream)
1/2 cup of 7 UP ( I don't know if Sprite or Sierra Mist will work)
1/4 cup of butter

Pre heat oven to 425 degrees. In a 9 x 9 baking dish, melt butter. Mix Bisquick and sour cream until just incorporated. Add 7 UP and mix. Will be a stick batter.  Sprinkle a little Bisquick onto the counter and gently knead dough so that you make a 9 x 9 square.  Pre cut and lay on top of butter.  Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and they should be golden brown. Watch out, they will fly off the plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment